Morning Coffee (18+) Morning Coffee (18+)

The first 1 & half minutes was funny and entertaining but the sex was just awkward as f. Ending was funny, I'll give you that.

Reaper Anal Rodeo Reaper Anal Rodeo

For some reason, Reaper's face kinda... puts me off quite a bit. Its probably just me. Seeing too many fanmade artworks of Reaper as a female makes this one kinda underwhelming but the animation is still great. Could fap to this, only if she keeps the mask on.

bilgewater's swindler -LOL parody- bilgewater's swindler -LOL parody-

Its nice and funny and all but that katarina was random as f. I thought it would make more sense if she lost all her money and had to wager her body to TF or something and he gets to fuck her if she loses. Then Gnagplank comes in to bet for her too and they get into a fight. I dunno but that Katarian makes no sense.

The Tales of St. Clare's (18+ Commission) The Tales of St. Clare's (18+ Commission)

I have no idea who these two are, but its nice :)

EroPharaoh responds:

Thanks :D

Orc Bang HD Orc Bang HD

Did you just copy paste an audio track straight from Skyrim? Because that's what it sounded like.

Curly Brace: HACKED Curly Brace: HACKED

Her tits look really weird and could be much better, but otherwise a solid piece of work. Won't deny I enjoyed reading the command prompts in the chat :)

Rodin Dirty (18+) (LOOP) Rodin Dirty (18+) (LOOP)

Looks like it ended with a bang. Get it? No? I'll see myself out...

Cute Yoruichi Cute Yoruichi

Pros: Wonderful animation once again. Nice sequences and overall is steamy, sexy and fap-worthy.

Cons: Because both characters were done in your usual and repetitive artstyle, they don't quite look like themselves so it didn't feel as immersive as it would have been. Kinda hard for me not to complain about this being a huge Bleach fan and all so yeah...

TLDR; Nice and all, but the lack of artstyle variation really bugs me. I always loved your style in original games you made and all that, but not when you do parodies tbh.

Fucc-ubus (18+) (LOOP) Fucc-ubus (18+) (LOOP)

Good, clean animation as always. But these loops get kinda boring when there's only one position and no actual cum animation. Still, it's fap-worthy so I can't really complain too much.

Gwen Loop Gwen Loop

This would be superb if it weren't for the fact that it simply looks like a reskinned, recycled version of your Raven animation.

Still, my score is based on the fappability of the video as a whole so...