Fucc-ubus (18+) (LOOP) Fucc-ubus (18+) (LOOP)

Good, clean animation as always. But these loops get kinda boring when there's only one position and no actual cum animation. Still, it's fap-worthy so I can't really complain too much.

Gwen Loop Gwen Loop

This would be superb if it weren't for the fact that it simply looks like a reskinned, recycled version of your Raven animation.

Still, my score is based on the fappability of the video as a whole so...

Lucy Heartfilia in the Sofa Lucy Heartfilia in the Sofa

It's awesome, but I really wished it at least had a cum animation. Good job nonetheless

Nympho Waifu ++ Nympho Waifu ++

Sorry, but the spoiler for Bron's quest is more arousing to me than this entire game.

marblesyrup responds:

That's cool. Everything isn't for everyone. And Bron's Quest will kick ass.

Arkham ASSylum Arkham ASSylum

Pretty great overall, cept harley's facial structure looks a liitle too masculine but that's just imo. Other than that, it was really good. Keep it up~!

Pussymon: Episode 21 Pussymon: Episode 21

...That was rather disappointing...

Legend of Zelda - Saria Legend of Zelda - Saria

Nudity aside, the composition and lighting is good, and it works well in mood and setting. Awesome work~!

Will it fit? Will it fit?

It's an awesome piece of work, though I must say, it surprised me to find out you were also the creator for forbidden arms, one of my favourite games on kongregate. Still, it was a pleasant surprise and I want you to continue to gambateh on this latest game. It was nearly perfect and isn't all only about sex. It has good action and storyline to boot. Keep it up :>