Gwen Loop Gwen Loop

This would be superb if it weren't for the fact that it simply looks like a reskinned, recycled version of your Raven animation.

Still, my score is based on the fappability of the video as a whole so...

Lucy Heartfilia in the Sofa Lucy Heartfilia in the Sofa

It's awesome, but I really wished it at least had a cum animation. Good job nonetheless

The Classic (18+) (LOOP) The Classic (18+) (LOOP)

Her right arm looks seriously weird but other than that, it's awesome.

Pussymon: Episode 21 Pussymon: Episode 21

...That was rather disappointing...

Space Paws (Alpha 0.45.2) Space Paws (Alpha 0.45.2)

Whoever you hired or improved on the graphics totally deserve a medal.

TaifunRiders responds:

Is the same girl. We're the same in fact, just with more time dedicated and more resources.
On the v0.10 we said that that was the worst we could do, and we didn't lie :)

Pandorium Colony Pandorium Colony

I'll be completely honest. From the demo alone, the only thing going good for this game is the amazing graphics and almost nothing else. The lack of variety in the sex scenes as well as lacklustre gameplay design just didn't cut it for me. (Unless you've at tleast allowed players to fool around a little with the actual gaming part) this feels really empty considering how long you've worked on this. And yes, I've followed your work for a really long time. But I'm still optimistic that this could eventually turn out very well so I'll drop a 3 star rating and wait for the next update.

Legend of Zelda - Saria Legend of Zelda - Saria

Nudity aside, the composition and lighting is good, and it works well in mood and setting. Awesome work~!

Will it fit? Will it fit?

It's an awesome piece of work, though I must say, it surprised me to find out you were also the creator for forbidden arms, one of my favourite games on kongregate. Still, it was a pleasant surprise and I want you to continue to gambateh on this latest game. It was nearly perfect and isn't all only about sex. It has good action and storyline to boot. Keep it up :>